STUDENTS LOG IN AREA.
(Rank / Techniques required for next level / Invoices)
Objectives of Kids Krav Ireland:
- To teach children self defense techniques.
- To teach children to recogonise and understand dangers.
- To give children the tools they need to handle difficult and violent situations.
- To build resilience, self belief and independance.
- So that one may be a better person.
- To act in the best interest of the students at all times.
- To act with integrity and respect towards students, parents of students and other instructors at all times.
- To treat all students equally regardless of age, ability, sex, religion, social or ethnic background etc.
- To be positive and strive to be a good example to students.
- To plan classes and keep up to date with Krav Maga developments.
- To maintain respect within the club.
- To recogonise the dangers that students face.
- To uphold and promote a 'no violence' policy inside and outside of the club.
- To listen to the students.
- To encourage the students.
- To start and end the class with a 'Kida' to the students.
- To emphasize that the students are teaching each other, not competing with each other.
- To respect the confidentiality ot the students where required.
- To create an enjoyable environment.
- All IKMF Kids instructors to maintain up to date Garda Vetting
- To act with integrity and respect towards instructors, parents and others students at all times.
- To wear the approprite clothing (Club T-shirt, tracksuit bottoms, runners).
- To hold a valid IKMF 'Passport'/Membership
- To arrive on time for class.
- To follow the instructor's instructions.
- To inform the instructor if s/he will be late or absent from class.
- Not to engage in bullying, cheating or abusive behaviour.
- To act with integrity and respect towards insturctors, students and other parents at all times.
- To inform the instructor of any medical condition of the student.
- To inform the instructor if the student will be late or absent from class (in situations where the student cannot infom the instructor her/himself).
- To behave responsibily.
- To support efforts to eradicate bullying and abusive behaviour.
- Not to photograph or film the students or instructor without their permission and/or the permission of their parent/guardian.
- To be present at the finishing time of class, seminar, tournament etc.